iCalamus 2.13
Bert
2023-09-05 12:00:41 UTC
Hi -

I'm looking desperately for a DMG-file of iCalamus, Vers. 2.13 for my
old iMac (running MacOS 10.9.5).
I spent many days searching, but I did not find the file anywhere.
The company that created the program has since closed.
I only need the DMG-file. If you have it and could post it here, it
would be great.

Thank you for your attention.

Bert
TheCola
iCalamus 2.25 is available on the Mac App Store for $49.99.
Lew_Zer
Requires 10.13 or later
Bert
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Post by Lew_Zer
Post by TheCola
Post by Bert
Hi -
I'm looking desperately for a DMG-file of iCalamus, Vers. 2.13 for my
old iMac (running MacOS 10.9.5).
I spent many days searching, but I did not find the file anywhere.
The company that created the program has since closed.
I only need the DMG-file. If you have it and could post it here, it
would be great.
Thank you for your attention.
Bert
iCalamus 2.25 is available on the Mac App Store for $49.99.
Requires 10.13 or later
Exactly (that’s my problem).